Nerd Corps, the successful Vancouver-based TV production company, came to AC&A for help getting a game made based on their League of Super Evil animated TV show. Geared toward boys ages 8-11, the show uses smart humour and the foibles of a group of would-be evil doers to provide much of the gags.
AC&A provided the following services for Nerd Corps:
- Design of an original CCG (collectible card game) based on the show’s characters
- Resourcing, budgeting, and development scheduling for game production
- Authoring of a successful 50-page Bell Fund proposal
- Interviewing key candidates for the internal Nerd Corps game dev team
- Hand-off to internal game dev team once staffed up