Mobile Game Design Consultants
Since 2008 Adrian Crook & Associates has worked with over 70 clients, including many of the leading mobile & social game companies. Our focus is on delivering design that is inspirational yet do-able, given each client’s unique requirements. We continually strive to stay at the forefront of this rapidly evolving industry by doing cutting edge work and staying very busy.
Lead Designer Jordan Blackman and worked closely with one of EA Sports most valuable brands on a free to...
Digit Games, Ireland’s largest game studio, brought ACA Lead Jordan Blackman on to help refine their ambitious multiplatform free...
Lead Designer Wesley Leviton provided game design leadership for Reentry Game’s competitive match-3 combat web game, Ember Strike. Our...
We conducted a design audit for Aspyr Media's iPhone Match 3 puzzle game Sushi Mushi, focusing on Monetization and...
Don't take it from us. Here's what people are saying.
- "I can say with confidence that AC+A's perspectives will absolutely have an impact on our future direction. I would recommend AC+A to any groups thinking about F2P and looking for some expert council on building and taking to market a winner!"Deepa Arora, Director of Emerging MarketsEA SPORTS
- "Adrian is my go-to guy whenever I get in a pinch and need someone to come in and drive an emergency project — regardless of scope or subject matter. He’s also the right guy to put in front of top industry execs to pitch, brainstorm, or suss out a project’s milestone plan, product goals, or design strategy."Michael Waite, Executive ProducerZynga
- "I can’t say enough good things about working with Adrian. He’s the first person I’ll call if I need an experienced game designer to support our team or our project. He is a talented and creative game designer with an amazing attitude, and he consistently delivered great results on-time."Gary Gettys, Executive ProducerZynga
- "My team has been actively implementing all the ideas Adrian’s group suggested, and I am already seeing positive results with 4x ARPPU numbers than before our engagement. They easily integrated into our team and felt more like team members than outside consultants. In short, hire AC+A for a few months; you will not regret it."Scott White, Studio Vice PresidentAspyr Media Inc.
- "Working with Adrian Crook + Associates allowed us to clarify key issues with our game design while we were still early enough in the development process to make changes. Because of the specific recommendations we received from Jordan, our game is both more fun for players and able to monetize those players more effectively."Richard Barnwell, CEODigit Gaming
- "I loved working with Adrian. Partnering creatively is rarely easy, especially without an existing relationship, but Adrian made it a great experience. He challenged us when appropriate, contributed great ideas and stimulated a level of design I think not possible for us to achieve on our own."Ryan Cleven, Executive ProducerMicrosoft
Pocket Gamer’s Mobile Mavens panel is a group of industry experts who discuss the hot topics of the mobile games industry...December 8, 2014
Pocket Gamer’s Mobile Mavens panel is a group of industry experts who discuss the hot topics of the mobile games industry on a...November 25, 2014
Rethink Communications, a Vancouver-based advertising agency, recently approached AC+A with an interesting project to raise awareness for the #NoTankers campaign. The...November 20, 2014