(part time, ongoing)
Design oversight/support for client’s internal designers on project, on monthly basis
Transfer freemium and/or mobile design expertise to client’s internal team
Advantage: We track with product development, ensuring design adapts properly
Deliverable: Calls, IM, co-authoring of docs, templates, coaching
Full Game Design
Concept-to-completion game design, on-site or remote
Design right through to implementation, metrics feedback, resulting revisions
Advantage: Unified vision, high quality design, deep integration of client goals
Deliverable: implemented design, launched product, live tweaks
*Acquisition, Engagement, Monetization
2-4 week detailed analysis of game design document and/or game build
Covers core game loop, meta-game, AEM*, onboarding, freemium mechanics
Advantage: For late-stage or in-market games needing sanity check or turnaround
Deliverable: ~25pg doc prioritizing areas to be addressed
What our clients say about us
- "I had the opportunity to work with Adrian for over a year on the Panasonic Jungle project. I was always impressed with how willing he was to roll up his sleeves and get things done. He did everything from business development, market research, product management, and producing."Chris Lavin, Sr. Marketing ManagerPanasonic
- "My team has been actively implementing all the ideas Adrian’s group suggested, and I am already seeing positive results with 4x ARPPU numbers than before our engagement. They easily integrated into our team and felt more like team members than outside consultants. In short, hire AC+A for a few months; you will not regret it."Scott White, Studio Vice PresidentAspyr Media Inc.
- "I can say with confidence that AC+A's perspectives will absolutely have an impact on our future direction. I would recommend AC+A to any groups thinking about F2P and looking for some expert council on building and taking to market a winner!"Deepa Arora, Director of Emerging MarketsEA SPORTS
- "Adrian has come to the rescue for me as a senior design & production consultant at 3 different companies now. He is equally adept at hands-on social games design and driving production on top tier licensed console projects.Michael Waite, Executive ProducerZynga
He is a master collaborator, and will embed directly with the team. He's also the right guy to put in front of top industry execs to pitch, brainstorm, or suss out a project's milestone plan, product goals, or design strategy. Adrian is my go-to guy whenever I get in a pinch and need someone to come in and drive an emergency project -- regardless of scope or subject matter."
- "AC+A came highly recommended by a few members of our senior management team and we certainly weren’t disappointed with the results! Our engagement lasted just over 2 months and was broad in scope. We had just started some exploratory work out of our Vancouver studio and wanted to give our product teams - both development and marketing - the opportunity to work directly with experts in the field as they shaped their plans / priorities. Jordan, Tomas, and Adrian were always available and more than willing to share their knowledge with our core teams.Deepa Arora, Director of Emerging MarketsEA SPORTS
I can say with confidence that their perspective will absolutely have an impact on our future direction. Jordan even spent a week with us on campus in Vancouver to completely immerse himself into our initiatives and to work directly with our development group. This time together was invaluable in getting everyone on the same page. To wrap everything up we received a very comprehensive white paper summarizing findings, providing an assessment of our current position against the completive set, and suggesting areas of emphasis for our product teams. This paper was circulated widely across all levels of our studio and was well-received.
I would recommend AC+A to any groups thinking about F2P and looking for some expert council on building and taking to market a winner!"
- "I can't imagine where we'd be without Adrian Crook. We've found his clarity and candor to be refreshing and invaluable no matter in what phase of the project he's involved. He is also incredibly connected and has a deep list of all star talent to call upon should the need arise."Kerry Choe, Project ManagerBinary Event Network