The Princess and the Frog is a Wii and PC game based on the Disney movie released Fall 2009. Adrian was contracted by Amaze Entertainment to author the high level design for the Nintendo Wii product, which later spawned the PC version. Adrian served as the Lead Designer until the internal team was staffed up.
The Princess and the Frog is geared toward tween girls and was designed to touch upon elements of exploration (quest hubs, 3D platforming), self-expression (creating outfits and recipes) and socialization (mini-games for 1-4 players).
- 30 replayable Wii-exclusive mini-games for 1-4 players
- Play & move to music, cook New Orleans cuisine, and try on multiple outfits with Tiana & her friends
- Collect Mardi Gras beads to trade for new dresses, fabrics, ingredients and recipes
- Explore quest hubs with drop-in/drop-out multiplayer
- Discover five beautiful New Orleans hub locations including the French Quarter and the Bayou
- Have fun with eight playable characters and multiple NPCs