Remote Work, Hourly, Contract
Our clients love us, and most of our business comes through word-of-mouth or Google searches. We’re looking to scale up our business, and that’s where you come in.
The Social Media Specialist’s goal is to achieve superior customer engagement and website traffic, resulting in measurable impressions and leads that AC+A’s leadership team can close. You should have a full understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You will strategically exploit all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap to reach potential clients of all sizes all over the world, from solo indie operations to the largest technology companies.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share regular content (original text, images, video, HTML) that results in an increased number of measurable quality leads.
- Setup and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Create editorial calendars for our outgoing social media content, including blog posts and our Compulsion Loop newsletter.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and knowledge of social analytics tools.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO, and SEO.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail- and customer-oriented with strong multitasking and organisational abilities.
- Fluency in English.
- BS/BA in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, or Public Relations.