Nerd Corps, the successful Vancouver-based TV production company, came to AC&A for help getting a game made based on their League of Super Evil animated TV show. Geared toward boys ages 8-11, the show uses smart humour and the foibles of a group of would-be evil doers to provide much of the gags.
AC&A provided the following for Nerd Corps:
- Design of an original CCG (collectible card game) based on the shows characters
- Resourcing, budget and development schedule for game production
- Authoring of a successful 50-page Bell Fund proposal
- Interviewing key candidates for the internal Nerd Corps game team
- Hand-off to internal team once staffed up
The League of Super Evil Collectible Card Game of Doom successfully launched and deployed to the show’s broadcast partners worldwide.
The game features:
- Ability to purchase additional card decks in-game
- Villain and Lair customization
- Deck Manager
- and more.