In 2008, freemium game design expert Adrian Crook founded Adrian Crook & Associates. AC+A has since worked with over 70 clients, including many of the leading mobile & social game companies. With a focus is on delivering design that is inspirational yet do-able they’ve been fortunate to work with many of the market leaders, providing insight to and learning from them in equal measures. They continually strive to stay at the forefront of this rapidly evolving industry by doing cutting edge work and staying very busy.
The team includes designers and producers with experience in large and small teams. Complemented by mobile experts and freemium game economy designers with extensive experience, they are ready to take your game to the next level.
Use < and > arrows to view more team members.
Adrian Crook is an award-winning game design consultant with over 20 years experience in the social, casual and core games sectors. He has produced and designed over two dozen...View profile
Sarah Zaharia is an Interactive Digital Media (IDM) business development specialist with over ten years experience. Most recently, Sarah served as Market Access Officer for New Media Manitoba, the...View profile
Wesley Leviton is a lead designer and producer with a 15-year history of creating successful games across mobile, social, and console spaces. Wes is an early innovator in mobile...View profile
Freemium Game Economy Designer
Tomás González is a Mathematician and game designer with experience in social games, sportsbetting, and mobile and web app design for a wide range of topics including football commentary...View profile
Business Development Director
Jay began working in the industry in 1998 and over the past 15 years has negotiated and closed countless deals for licensing, development and distribution. Jay has developed and...View profile
Jordan Blackman is a lead designer and producer with over ten years of experience designing, producing, and managing hit content for companies like Zynga, Ubisoft, NovaLogic, & Disney. Over...View profile
Brands & Clients
What our clients say about us
- "My team has been actively implementing all the ideas Adrian’s group suggested, and I am already seeing positive results with 4x ARPPU numbers than before our engagement. They easily integrated into our team and felt more like team members than outside consultants. In short, hire AC+A for a few months; you will not regret it."Scott White, Studio Vice PresidentAspyr Media Inc.
- "I can say with confidence that AC+A's perspectives will absolutely have an impact on our future direction. I would recommend AC+A to any groups thinking about F2P and looking for some expert council on building and taking to market a winner!"Deepa Arora, Director of Emerging MarketsEA SPORTS
- "I loved working with Adrian. Partnering creatively is rarely easy, especially without an existing relationship, but Adrian made it a great experience. He challenged us when appropriate, contributed great ideas and stimulated a level of design I think not possible for us to achieve on our own."Ryan Cleven, Executive ProducerMicrosoft
- "Adrian is my go-to guy whenever I get in a pinch and need someone to come in and drive an emergency project — regardless of scope or subject matter. He’s also the right guy to put in front of top industry execs to pitch, brainstorm, or suss out a project’s milestone plan, product goals, or design strategy."Michael Waite, Executive ProducerZynga
- "I can’t say enough good things about working with Adrian. He’s the first person I’ll call if I need an experienced game designer to support our team or our project. He is a talented and creative game designer with an amazing attitude, and he consistently delivered great results on-time."Gary Gettys, Executive ProducerZynga
- "Working with Adrian Crook + Associates allowed us to clarify key issues with our game design while we were still early enough in the development process to make changes. Because of the specific recommendations we received from Jordan, our game is both more fun for players and able to monetize those players more effectively."Richard Barnwell, CEODigit Gaming